What This Product Does
Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN722N allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access high-speed Internet connection. Complies with IEEE 802.11n, they provide wireless speed up to 150Mbps, which is beneficial for the online gaming or even video streaming. Also, wireless security encryption could be established simply at a push of QSS (Quick Setup Security) button, preventing the network from outside threats.
• Exceptional wireless speed up to 150Mbps brings best experience for video streaming or internet calls
• Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
• 4dBi detachable antenna, remarkably strengthen signal power of the USB adapter
Wireless N -Speed & Range
Base on the IEEE 802.11n technology, TL-WN722N shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Compared with legacy 54M products, TL-WN722N delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media.
- The 3dBi external antennas for easy alignment to achieve the best signal.
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions
- WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
• Wireless Adapter TL-WN722N
• One USB extension cable
• Resource CD
• Quick Installation Guide
Se TP-Links fullständiga presentation av produkten
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
3.7 x 1.0 x 0.4 in. (93.5 x 26 x 11mm)
Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
WMM, PSP X-LINK(For Windows XP), Roaming
CE, FCC, RoHS
Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits), Windows 2000
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing