From award winning game developer ACES comes Flight Simulator X.
The latest installment includes the usual genre leading realism that continues to awe real pilots and will serve as the graphical benchmark for games on Windows Vista. Additionally, Flight Simulator X delivers for the first time structured game play with more than 55 missions to choose from which will test the skills of players of all levels. Fly all those realistic missions to fit all experience levels, set all around the world, for example from the Deluxe Edition: Congo Relief Air Drop, Lost in the Triangle, Foul Weather Water Rescue and Uluru Medivac.
• Flight Simulator X is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark “Flight Simulator” franchise and the most significant addition to date and again raises the bar for technological innovation, incredible graphics and realism for the genre.
• Flight Simulator X is designed to take advantage of Windows Vista, the latest Windows gaming hardware technology and 3D graphics programming techniques, by immersing players in a realistic, dynamic and living world and offering a wide array of aircraft - from the Havilland Beaver and Grumman Goose to the Cessna 172. Windows Vista will make it easier and faster than ever before to get into the game while delivering new levels of detail with stunning graphics capabilities.
• Flight Simulator X introduces new missions for more structured gameplay and also provides players the opportunity to jump online and fly together.
• Flight Simulator X offers increased online gameplay capabilities and offers players a world where they can choose who they want to be and interact with other in real time. Flight Simulator X is designed for players of all ages, types and skill levels. It will enable players to travel the globe, visit exciting locations, watch the dynamic and realistic world around them and fly planes they have never even seen before.
• Flight Simulator X introduces fun and exciting missions that players can tackle through its distinct online gameplay. Through these adventures, players can build their skill levels and take on even more exciting challenges.
• NEW Aircraft: Airbus A321, DG-808 sailplane
• NEW Missions: 40% located in Europe, including France, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Austria, Switzerland and the Nordic countries.
• Enhanced Scenery:
- NEW hi-res data (MapPoint quality) for Europe
- 7 NEW high-detail European airports: Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Rome, Frankfurt, Madrid
- 15 NEW high-detail cities
- Enhanced regional variety and accuracy
- Terrain, vegetation, buildings, automobiles etc.
• Cockpits and controls are modeled after the real world planes, from the window views, right down to every switch, dial, light and gauge.
• Environment changes according to time of day, weather, and seasonal changes
• Cities & towns with moving cars and detailed buildings
• Rural life with livestock in herds
• Wildlife in their natural habitats
• Real, existing airports come to life around you – think SFO with moving gates, carts with luggage, fuel trucks, the tower and more.
• See the airport come to life around you with moving gates, carts with luggage and fuel, and hi-res airports
• Watch daily life in cities and towns take place below you with moving cars and detailed buildings
• Experience rural life with livestock in herds and wildlife in their natural habitats
• Experience the day change from afternoon sun to evening dusk while flying at 32,000 feet
• Fly from your local airport during the winter and then experience the change as you fly from the same airport in summer
• Choose from missions that will challenge you with fun assignments from around the globe
• Fight a forest fire in the Rocky Mountains or bring relief material to the Congo, you choose the global destination
• Keep track of how you’ve done on each mission and improve your skill levels until your ready for the next challenge
• Take on missions with your friends at the same time
• Decide on a flight plan and planes with your friends or fellow flyers from anywhere in the world
• You can choose to do what you want: should you be an air-traffic controller, pilot, or co-pilot?
• Talk with your fellow flyers via headset or keyboard chat…either way, it’s real-time
• Learn tips and tricks from other flyers while flying together.
Deluxe Edition vs Standard Edition:
• 22 airplanes - vs - 17 airplanes
• 21 detailed airports - vs - 16 detailed airports
• 38 detailed cities - vs - 28 detailed cities
• 65 structured missions - vs - 40 structured missions
• Glass panel (G1000) cockpit - vs - Not available in std ed.
• Tower controller - vs - Not available in std ed.
|Systemkrav||Win XP/Vista • Pentium III 1GHz • 256MB RAM • 3D Grafikkort med 32MB RAM • 15GB HD • DVD-Rom.|
Multiplayer: Spel över Nätverk (LAN) eller Internet.
|Relaterad sida||Officiell sida för Microsoft Flight Simulator X|