The stand-alone Guild Wars: Factions is the second campaign in ArenaNet's massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
The Factions campaign, which can be played either connected with the regular Guild Wars or as its own separate game, includes new regions (with an entire new continent), professions, skills, missions, and monsters, along with expanded options for both Cooperative and Player-versus-Player (PvP) play, and enhanced features for guilds. Two hundred years ago, the Emperor of Cantha was slain by his closest bodyguard - a man by the name of Shiro Tagachi. When this bodyguard was finally brought to justice (read: killed), his death wail was so powerful and full of hatred that it petrified the forest and turned the sea to jade, forever changing the landscape of Cantha and its neighboring nations. In the current day, Shiro's spirit has returned to Cantha to cause havoc, and it is up to the players to stop him.
New content includes a number of the skills added to Guild Wars: Factions, including some of the deadly skills of the Assassin and the arcane spells of the spiritual Ritualist. Factions will also introduce a new PvP continent, Battle Isles. Battle Isles will introduce players to new PvP experiences, new and expanded arenas, new quests and a new explorable area as well.
• Two new professions: the deadly Assassin, who uses daggers and magic to strike down enemies at close range, and the Ritualist, a seer who controls the battlefield by summoning spirits and channeling the power of the dead.
• 300 new skills, including 90 new elite skills
• CA new world map of the lands far south of Ascalon: the homeland of the Canthan Empire.
• 50+ new maps, 15 of which are missions.
• 4 new guild halls
• 100+ new monsters, 5 new pets
• Numerous new faces and hairstyles and 7 new armor looks for each core profession.
• New weapons and runes.
|Systemkrav||Win 98/ME/2000/XP • Pentium III 800MHz • 256MB RAM • 3D Grafikkort med 32MB RAM • 2GB HD • 4X CD-Rom.|
Multiplayer: Spelas endast över Internet.
|Rek. ålder||12 år|
|Om MMORPG||MMORPG-spel spelas online, vanligtvis med en fast månadsavgift. Avgiften betalas vanligtvis med kreditkort. Även om en kostnadsfri månad oftast ingår, kräver MMORPG-spel generellt ett kreditkort eller ett Gamecard för att registrera sig.|
|Relaterad sida||Officiell sida för Guild Wars|