XCOM: Enemy Unknown will place you in control of a secret paramilitary organisation called XCOM. As the XCOM commander, you will defend against a terrifying global alien invasion by managing resources, advancing technologies, and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics.
• Classic X-COM Soldier: Players will instantly receive a new recruit in their Barracks inspired by the original X-COM: UFO Defense. The khaki jumpsuit and blonde, flattop hairstyle will return in its full glory, modernized with the rest of the XCOM universe.
• Soldier Deco packs: Players can customize their soldier with several aesthetic upgrades to armor suits including the new Hyperion and Reaper soldier armor kits
• Complete color customization: A variety of colors and tints for all armor sets in the game allow players complete control to customize their squad’s look.
Aktiveras genom en kod som mailas ut i samband med Release. Koderna är begränsade, först till kvarn gäller.
The original X-COM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story, enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth. You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
• Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
• Strategic Base: Recruit, customise and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
• Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
• Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
• Multiplayer in XCOM: Enemy Unknown draws on the gameplay, tactics and strategy of the single-player experience without making any direct ties to the narrative, offering a standalone opportunity for
gamers to enjoy the XCOM universe.
Players can mix and match both alien and soldier units to comprise their squad, outfitting soldiers with dozens of armour types, weapons, items and class-based abilities for thousands of possible loadout combinations.
These dream squads of up to six units are built using a point cap that can be scaled for players to fight in small skirmishes all the way up to epic battles.
Matches can be modified by point limit or time limit per turn. Just like the single-player experience, the fog of war will conceal your enemy’s units until you encounter them on the battlefield, creating the
tense anticipation that is the hallmark of the XCOM series