No. of parts 76
Length 252 mm
Rotor diameter 277 mm
Skill Level 4
The Bell UH-1 Iroquois - better know as the Huey - gained fame when it was used by the American forces in the Vietnam War of the sixties. It became an irreplaceable piece of modern battlefield equipment that saw rescue, troop transport and armed escort duty. When the heavy machine guns, rocket pods and nose mounted grenade launcher were introduced, the UH-1B and C received the nickname "Huey Hog". It was also flown by the Marine Corps as the UH-1E.
- Structurally detailed surfaces
- Detailed interior with instrument panel
- Pilot figures
- Seat and ammunition chest
- Representation of engine
- Movable main and tail rotors
- 2 rocket pods
- 4 external MGs with cartridge belt
- Optional undernose grenade launcher
- Decals for a Marine Corps UH-1E and a US Army UH-1C
Webhallen skickar vanligtvis beställda varor inom 24 timmar (om de finns i vårt postorderlager).
Beställ härifrån eller ring 08 - 673 60 00. Alla priser är i svenska kronor inklusive moms och gäller även i butik.