D-Link DCS-3415 Day & Night Camera
The D-Link® DCS-3415 Fixed Network Camera is a high-performance camera designed for high-end professional surveillance and security applications. Equipped with a Sony® 18x Optical Zoom lens and progressive scan CCD sensor, the DCS-3415 allows you to capture vivid images of moving objects that traditional interlaced scanning techniques cannot achieve and effectively reduces motion blur and distorted, jagged edges of recorded images delivering exceptional picture quality.
The built-in ICR filter in the DCS-3415 provides automatic Day/Night functionality, adjusting the image from color during the day (and in low-light conditions) to monochrome at night (or in extremely poor lighting conditions) while only requiring a minimum illumination of 0.38 lux. With features such as simultaneous MPEG-4/MJPEG streaming, multicast MPEG-4 streaming, PoE support, a built-in Compact Flash card slot, and connectivity to a variety of external devices, the DCS-3415 is an extremely versatile solution for high quality viewing and reliable recording throughout the day.
Har du en iPhone/iPad/iPod så kan du enkelt hålla koll på dina D-Link kameror via D-Links app. Här får du snabbt och enkelt översikt om du har flera kameror och dubbelklickar du på en kamera får du upp den i stor skärm.
Ladda ner appen här!
The DCS-3415 supports simultaneous streaming of MPEG-4 and MJPEG video to provide both high quality and bandwidth efficient compression formats. MJPEG delivers greater file integrity, making it ideal for detailed monitoring situations. MPEG-4 has smaller file sizes, making it more useful for extended recording periods or for use in low bandwidth networks. Additionally, the DCS-3415 supports multicast MPEG-4 streaming allowing users to view content by subscribing to a multicast IP address on the network.
The DCS-3415 includes a RS-485 interface and digital input and output ports (one each) allowing connectivity to external devices such as IR sensors, switches, and alarm relays.
Additionally, a 12V interface provides power for an optional LED illuminator.
3GPP Mobile Surveillance
Support for 3GPP Mobile Surveillance1 allows you to view a live video feed from your compatible Internet-ready mobile phone with a 3GPP player installed. This extends your monitoring capability without requiring the use of a computer, allowing you to check your camera’s video feed while on-the-go.
The DCS-3415 comes with a built-in microphone and audio ports allowing 2-way audio communication2 when an external speaker is connected and even includes an audio switch to ensure privacy when needed. The DCS-3415 also comes with a built-in Samba client for NAS so there is no need for a direct connection to a PC or any other hardware or software to capture and transfer images. Equipped with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support3, the DCS-3415 can receive both power and data over a single Ethernet cable, allowing you to place this camera in locations without a power outlet.
The included D-Link D-ViewCam™ 2.0 software enables you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, set recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive. D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, further simplifying the management process.
1. The mobile device must be Internet-ready. Support Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and be equipped with a 3G video player such as PacketVideo™, Quicktime™, or RealPlayer™, and have Internet access.
2. Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or voice of a person without their knowledge and consent may be prohibited in certain circumstances. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable laws.
3. A PoE switch or router is required to provide power via the Ethernet connection.
• Sensor: 1/4” Progressive Scan CCD
• Lens: Sony® 18x Optical Zoom
• Minimum Illumination: 1.61 Lux (F1.4, 1/30s), 0.38 Lux (F1.4, 1/30s, ICR on)
• 3A Control: AGC, AWB, AES
• IR-cut Removable (ICR) filter: Auto/Schedule/Manual
• Focal length: f=4.1mm to 73.8mm
• Electronic Shutter: 1/2 sec to 1/10,000 sec.
• Built-in Omni-directional Microphone
• Supports Two-way Audio by SIP1
• External Microphone Input
• External Speaker Output
• GSM-AMR Speech Compression
• Bit Rate: 4.75kbps - 12.2kbps
• Supports Hardware and Software Audio Mute
• MPEG-4 AAC Audio Encoding, Bit Rate: 16 kbps-128kbps
• Up to 30fps at 640x480
• Up to 30fps at 320x240
• Up to 30fps at 176x144
• 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Auto Negotiation
• 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) 2
• 1x input (2 pins), 1x output (2 pins)
• 12V DC Output for IR Light (2 pins)
• RS-485 (2 pins)
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
• Humidity: 20 ~ 80% RH (Non-condensing)
• FCC Class B
• External Power Supply
• Power Consumption 6 Watts Maximum
• 12V DC 1.5A
Dimensions (W x D x H)
• Item: 78.7mm x 144.8mm x 91.4mm
• Package: 208.3mm x 274.3mm x 137.2mm
• Item: 1.81 kg
• Package: 2.45 kg
Video Algorithm Supported
• Simultaneous Dual-Stream Support (MPEG-4 and MJPEG)
• Simultaneous Profile Support for Web Viewing, 3G Mobile Viewing 3, and Video Recording
• JPEG Compression for Still Images
• Administrator and User Group Protected
• Password Authentication
• HTTP and RTSP Digest Encryption
• Camera Configuration and Camera System Log (viewed via a Java-Enabled Web Browser)
• Take Snapshots and save to Hard Drive via a Web Browser
• D-ViewCam™ 2.0
• DDNS (D-Link)
• UPnP™ Port Forwarding
• NTP (D-Link)
• IP filtering
• Java-Enabled Web Browser (Internet Explorer v6.0 or later, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc)
Requirements for D-ViewCam™ Software
• Operating System: Windows Vista®, Microsoft Windows® XP 4
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer v6 or later
• Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
• 2-year warranty
1 Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or voice of a person without their knowledge and consent may be prohibited in certain circumstances. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable laws.
2 A PoE switch or router is required to provide power via the Ethernet connection.
3 The mobile device must be Internet-ready. Support Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and be equipped with a 3G video player such as PacketVideo™, Quicktime™, or RealPlayer™, and have Internet access.
4 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.