TP-LINK´s wireless N access points TL-WA901ND are designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, Digital Media Adapters, Printers, or Network Attached Storage devices to an existing wireless network.
They provide incredibly high wireless performance----15x the speed and 5x the range of wireless G, guarantying multiple users more freedom to enjoy a great wireless Internet experience in the home, office, cafe or even a hotel or airport.
Expanding the Wireless Network
The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. The Access Points use Repeater Mode to expand the coverage and signal strength for the current wireless environment with Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) technology by connecting multiple access points. TP-LINK´s 11N products also feature Universal Repeater Mode so that even APs and Routers without WDS can be compatible. Users can use this feature to build up a larger wireless network in spaces with broader coverage areas and more users such as cafes, offices, and hotels.
Power over Ethernet•
For applications that require users to put a network device (such as an AP) in a location where there is no electrical outlet available, Passive Power over Ethernet is the best solution available. A Bundled Power Injector can supply both electricity and data streams over a single RJ45 cable to the access point even up to 30 meters• away, giving users more freedom when choosing where to locate their APs to get the greatest signal quality possible.
Quick Secure Setup
QSS or Quick Security Setup is a handy feature on the TL-WA901ND that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the QSS button on the wireless access point automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection, instantly protecting your network. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don´t need to remember a password!
Multi-SSID with VLAN Support
The Multi-SSID function allows users to create a separate network that segments users that need priority access or different levels of security. Different SSIDs refer to different VLANs with different services to protect confidential files from those who should not have access.
• Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for high bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
• MIMO™ technology provides robust high-bandwidth wireless Tx/Rx capability at further range
• CCA™ improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
• Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
• Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
• Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point, Point to Multi-point)
• Supports up to 30 meters of Power over Ethernet capability for flexible performance
• Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
• WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
• Fully compatible with 802.11b/g products
• Detachable antenna allows for stronger antenna upgrades
För mer info om produkten, gå till tillverkarens hemsida. Länken hittar du nedanför denna text.